Book Title: CHSPE Strategy: Winning Multiple Choice Strategies for the California High School Proficiency Exam
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Complete Test Preparation Team
Related BooksLearn and Practice Proven multiple choice strategies for CHSPE subjects like Reading Comprehension, Word Problems, English Grammar and Basic Math! Includes FREE ebook version suitable for iPad, iPhone, or any tablet or smartphone!
If you are preparing for the California High School Proficiency Exam, you probably want all the help you can get! CHSPE Test Strategy is your complete test prep guide to answering multiple choice questions! Your complete CHSPE test prep book!
You will learn:
- Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! - Learn 15 powerful multiple choice strategies and then practice each strategy on specially designed practice questions! A complete answer key is provided for all practice questions with extensive commentary including tips, short-cuts and strategies.
- Test Prep for a multiple choice exam - make sure you are preparing properly and not wasting valuable study time!
- Who does well on multiple choice exams and who does not - and how to make sure you do!
- How to handle trick questions - usually there are one or two trick questions to separate the really good students from the rest - tips and strategies to handle these special questions.
- Step-by-step strategy for answering CHSPE multiple choice
- Common Mistakes on the CHSPE - and how to avoid them
- How to avoid test anxiety - how to avoid one of the most common reasons for low scores on a test
- CHSPE Test Prep - proper preparation for your exam will definitely boost your score!
- How to psych yourself up for the CHSPE - tips on the the all-important mental preparation!
- Learn what you must do in the test room
Includes over 150 CHSPE practice questions! Once you learn our powerful multiple choice strategy techniques, practice them right away on Reading Comprehension, basic math, English Grammar and word problems!
The administrators of the CHSPE are not involved in the production of, and do not endorse this publication.
Also included is How to Take a Test - The Complete Guide
Let’s face it: test-taking is really not easy! While some people seem to have the natural ability to know what to study, how to absorb and retain information, and how to stay calm enough while actually taking a test to earn a great score, most of us find taking tests to be sheer misery. This is one of the most important chapters! Here you will find out:
Heard it all before?
- How to Take a Test - The basics
- In the CHSPE Test Room - What you MUST do
- Common Mistakes on a Test - And how to avoid them
- Mental Prep - How to psych yourself up for a test
Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don't feel you need it. Maybe you are not sure if you are going to buy this book. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students!
Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?